Thursday, May 3, 2012

about me

Full Name : Nadia Yolanda Marneli
Nick : Ola
Sex : Female
Date of birth : January 14th, 1991
Address : Anggrek 5th street / 165 Depok 1

I am a college student in Gunadarma University faculty economic, majority accounting. I choose accounting because i love accounting. I learn accounting since i was in senior highschool and my passion is in accounting.

I am cheerfull , energetic, easy going, extrovert, loveable, love to learn something new. I am a moody person that is why i just do something that i really love. I hate cat and i really love rabbit.

My hobbies are travelling, shopping, playing plays station, singing and watching movies.

Beside being a college student, i also work as a assistant in one of Gunadarma University labroratory. I work in tax labroratory. The reason why i want to be an assistant is because i love teaching. I really love the moment when i teach my junior about tax and they understand what i mean.

My goal are two, become an auditor and become a teacher because i love those jobs 

No comments:

Post a Comment