Friday, June 22, 2012

My Beloved Parents

My Parents are the best for me.
Like other parents,loving,caring,suggesting always they do.

My daddy really spoil me because i am the one and only daughter that he has. I have 3 big brother, that is why i often feel special than other ;)
daddy always provided and give me everything that i want and need, she never let me down. i still remember when he thougt me how to sing an english song "cannt help falling in love with you". i was two years old at that time, i sing that song with "baby language" and my daddy laught, my daddy has a beautiful voice he thougth me how to sing, beside singing he also thought me how to swim. i am a fuzzy person same with him . My daddy always said that i am the most beautiful daughter ever, everything that i did he always proud of it. every move that i made always get compliment from him.
but now i have to face the truth that my daddy passed away,it's been one year without him, i miss him so badly and i really miss his precious voice.

My mommy is a SUPERMOM.
she is the best mom ever, she take care of me from A to Z and she also spoil me. but different with daddy my mom will not give me something without effort,she will not give me something that i want directly. she always teach me how to act in front of people surround me.
My mom has she faith to my dad, she took care of my dad wholeheartedly until the last time.
my mom is a strong person, she can solve every problem, she always protect me nicely.
even she is so fuzzy when i naughty, but i know that is because she really love me and i love her too.
i always tell all of my dayly activities,and sharing story with her.
i really love my mom, i want make her glad. i will do everything for her even mylife is for her because i now she  stake herlife too for me.

my parents was like romeo and juliet,never can be separated.
I LOVE YOU MOM&DAD <3 :*

No comments:

Post a Comment